- This event has passed.
Nutrition 101 Workshop
July 13 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$25
This workshop is focused on helping you learn about the myths, fads and hot topics in nutrition. We will cover a variety of hot topics each month to leave you feeling confident in your food choices.
SIGN ME UP!
July we focus on the following topics
- Easy Meal Prep & Digital Recipe Cards
- Macros & Micros – What are they?
- Keto Diet & Intermittent Fasting
- Meal Timing
You`ll also be working on the following at the meeting:
- 5 Minute grocery list
- Lifestyle Q&A to help you choose the right nutrition plan for your lifestyle (and your budget)
- Discussing roadblocks to dieting & learn when it’s time to take a break.
Anyone looking to gain insight to athletic and non-athletic nutrition alike is welcome to join. Primarily, this event will explore how to overcome the barriers that prevent diet success and help you understand your body. Nutrition goes far beyond dieting – food is fuel for your brain, muscles and every other bodily function. How we fuel matters.
Many people experience confusion, high emotions and frustration with nutrition. We are here to help you navigate and educate you in simple, tangible ways you can use. Learning information is one thing, but learning how to apply it to your life allows you to make progress in the right direction!